Thursday, May 9, 2013

Holy Moly!


I admit, I'm not caffeinated enough today to think up some quirky and fun accompanying text, but this stuff speaks for itself - and holy moly there is a lot going on in SL lately - not the least of which is the plethora of awesome gifts and sales right now!

.:cheeky:. just put out a new release that matches perfectly with their group gift! The Ela tank! comes in lots of great shades and the Tutu Skirt! looks gorgeous with all of them!

::Modish:: has some gorgeous group gift skins right now in a lighter and darker shade - I feel like a supermodel in them and the very famous >Truth< Hair has an amazing sale right now on their hair - most are on for 75L$ and some for even cheaper! The sim is generally full, but trust me, its worth clicking "Teleport" over and over again to see this sale!

May 9, 2013

Felicity has released a gorgeous new style of their trademark stilettos - Nadine is classy with a bite! Their spiked chunky heels are menu driven with metal change and hide options for the little pointy bits. I'm showing Black (which are an affordable and "worth it" 355L$), but the "Blue Suede" color is currently a group gift!

aaand last, but not least, in my awesome finds today is a pose pack from Nani Poses! I popped on by there today to see what I could find and I was shocked to find their posepack 2 was only 50L$ - that's pretty freakin' amazing considering there are 10 poses in this pack! I'm sure you'll all be seeing them here for a while, but I'm also sure you won't mind - they're lovely poses that will work well for bloggers. :)

*wipes the sweat from her brow* Now my fingers are tired. Go shop!


Pose: Nani Poses - posepack2.11 - 50L$ for a pack of 10 poses
Shoes: *Felicity* Nadine Stilettos - Black Platform Chunky Heel Shoes - (New Release/ GG)
Top: .:cheeky:. Ela Tank! Black Mesh L$165 New Release
Skirt: .:cheeky:. Tutu Skirt! Mesh GG MAY
Hair: >TRUTH< Astrid -  reds - L$75 - Truth Sale. 
Skin: ::Modish:: MYA [Cappucio] CL - Group Gift
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Denim (L) - Group Gift
Nails: [FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]


No comments:

Post a Comment