Sunday, January 20, 2013

Soho Sale Sample & InVerse

You never know what you'll miss until its gone - my laptop got a little sick and is spending some time at the repair shop and I certainly miss my time curled in front of it!

Soho Sale Sample & InVerse

It certainly makes checking out the amazing fashion sales and showcases all the more difficult on an older machine, but thankfully I was able to slip over to the Soho Sale Sample in New York to check out the deals!

Soho Sale Sample & InVerse

What drew me to this sale was the skin from :: Modish ::  - less than 200L and the detail, as always, is amazing! While I was there though, I snagged a lovely mesh dress from Corvus! There's lots to choose from though, so go check it out! Everything appears to be discounted for 69L$ or 149L$ (or thereabouts).

Soho Sale Sample & InVerse

The location today is a new modern skybox from InVerse - and its on sale this weekend for 99L$! Grab it quick!

The Look:

Dress: Corvus : Victorian Low Cut Dress (@Soho Sale Sample)
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Mesa (XL) (January Group Gift - now full price. )
Skin: ::Modish:: Miana-Novel [Crema] CL (@Soho Sale Sample)
Hair: Magika [02] Habit (New Release)
Boots: A&Y Deuz Boots Metallic - Black
Image 3 Pose: //elephante poses// Ruby
Location: InVerse Manhattan full furnished mesh skybox (Marketplace sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment