Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Forest for Hot Stuff

This has to be my favorite group gift this month and every time I wear it I get positive comments on it - its fun and really well made as we've come to expect from :.::Hot Stuff::.:! If you haven't checked out their store yet, or joined their awesome group, you really need to - it is VERY worth it!

Traipsing through the Forest

While looking for an interesting place to shoot some pictures, I found this amazing forest at Crimarizon that I could (and will) spend days discovering what's available here - but really, come see for yourself!

The look

Full Outfit:.::Hot Stuff::.: Carolina Green Group Gift for January - incl.jeans, sweater & boots
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sybille Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Rouge
Skin: :Curio: Gala - Summer Skin - Petal Frex [Light] Summer-Wild Strawberry 2
Pose: Bounce This Poses - Girl Pack 6-2
Location: Crimarizon

No comments:

Post a Comment