Thursday, November 1, 2012

Boobies and Dragons - kinda!

Avon Calling! Er... no.. maybe not.. I think I don't have enough bronzer for the Dracula household.

But if you're looking for a castle (or medieval themed build) you should really check out the builds by TheMaxx Dragonash - I almost bought more land today JUST so I could put one of the castles up - they are AMAZING. I'm sure I will be back to photograph often (and thinking up crazy ways to afford more land!)

Avon Calling?

Before anyone IMs me, YES, I know, I'm showing the big girls today AGAIN - but this outfit MUST be shared - its cute, its slinky, its got pink and black and lace AND it covers all ya bits. Its for big bewbs and small and is a group gift out now from { BoobieLicious }. They are a group I never drop, the gifts are awesome and the deals, sales and creations are so worth the slot!

The Look:
Dress: { BoobieLicious } November Group Gift
Shoes: *Felicity* Irina Stilettos - Mega Pack of 16 High Heels Shoes
Belly Chain: Two Sisters Treasures - Metallica White Diamond Belly Chain - Silver - 1L on MP. 
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::GroupGiftSkin:::*HappyEid
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Nikki Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Cinnamon
Boobs: :mused: Full Breast
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -38- Classy
Ears: SLink Elven Ears Metal Free
Pose: Icons Of Style - Poses { ideal for bloggers and creators } - Amy Pack - Gift Poses
Bag: *COCO*_Gift_ClearToteBag
Location: Castles, Cottages, Dragons from TheMaxx Dragonash

No comments:

Post a Comment