Friday, October 19, 2012

Oh Dio... uh... de los Muertos!

Quick post because I'm hungry, its Friday and I'm not a good thinker on Fridays....

I put this on yesterday and haven't taken it off yet - I may wear it all the way to Dio de los Muertos on November 1! And the extra happy? Its only 10L and I'm not even wearing all the parts yet! It even comes with hair and a hat! Thank you [dirty.little.secret] !!

Dio de los Muertos "Sugar Skull"

So far, by wearing this around, I've gotten loads of compliments on the face - and there are 5 different faces in the pack! Because Tasha from [d.l.s] is basically made of awesome, she also put out just the face paint for FREE.
Dio de los Muertos "Sugar Skull"

The Goods: 
Outfit (shoes, face paint and all accessories!): Dirty Little Secret - Dio de los Muertos "Sugar Skull"
Hair: Magika // Color Pack // Andarial
Pose: R.icielli - Editorial Poses
Location  Transylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment