Saturday, September 29, 2012

Step InSide for Blueberries.

This morning a friend of mine needed some shape help and sent me to *Step InSide* to look at their skins - and I was shocked and surprised when I landed to find group gifts, lucky boards and a dollarbie skin pack!


Step InSide and Truth

I paired one of these skins with some new hair from Truth and a great group gift (released yesterday!) from Blueberry and came up with this great look of the day!

Step InSide, Truth and Blueberry

I also found these great boots from Kitties Lair that look amazing with the overall outfit! 

One last thing that I didn't want to skip over (and I got old Malty out for this) is that *Step InSide* also has a men's group gift and its just as nice as the ladies versions.

*Step InSide* Male Group Gift

All the styles come in various tones and they have lots more options in store for sale and in the lucky boards, so head on down and see for yourself!

*Step InSide* is also having a moving sale until October 15 - everything in the store is 50% off! Hurry over!

The goods:


Skins: 

  • Main Image: *Step inSide* Skins: Group gift
  • Middle Image: (L to R): Zoe - milk - group gift - Erica - Medium - from lucky chair, PROMO-light-dollarbie by lucky chairs!

On Malty: 



No comments:

Post a Comment