Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Silly enough to lick windows!

It has taken me ALL DAY to do this post because I've been so distracted by RL things! When I logged in this morning though, I sifted through the awesomness from September gift giving AGAIN and found some amazing goodness!

Silly Awesome

Sifting through, I found this awesome outfit that made me giggle from ::Hotstuff:: - it comes with shirt, pants, shoes and TONGUE! The tongue has a star piercing and the shirt says "People like you have reason that people like me need medication". So cute!

JesyLilo Skin - Truth Hair

I remembered yesterday that I received a notice from JeSyLiLo about a new SALE skin!!! And its sooo pretty! I skipped on down there and picked it up!

The look:


  • Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::LimitedBazaar:::*LightSkin*BT (on sale for 100L!)
  • Outfit: :.::Hot Stuff::.: People like you... Aqua (Group Gift)
  • Hair: >TRUTH< Tisha w/Roots - blood
  • Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (ML)
  • Poses: Kuso Animations captured from AX-010 Spring Stick AO 

No comments:

Post a Comment