Friday, August 24, 2012

Stretch your SL Dime!

Hey all! I got a new computer and I was messing around with the Depth of Field settings in my Firestorm... Its pretty interesting! Since I've just been playing lately, instead of working like I should be - I figured I'd try to share with you what I've found while I play!


These two looks were certainly in the 10s - 10L or free! That's basically what I consider the SL Dime! Also, the location, New York in SL, is a photo awesome place with lots of great shops, scenery and nooks!


These two looks: 
First Picture:
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Bella HairStyle - Blood - New Release

Dress: !STC -  Billy Mesh Dress Large Denim L$10 @ Cart Sale
Shoes - Crickets - Skye (Ballet Flats only shown) Group gift

Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Baba2 ] - [ - natural reddish  ] old group gift
Second Picture:
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Erika Roots/Auburn - New Release

Skin: Style by Kira - Willow Skin - Culture Shock 2012 L$10 @ Cart Sale

Dress: [dirty.little.secret] :: MESH dk.pink dolman dress :: L$10 @ Cart Sale
Shoes: [dirty.little.secret] :: MESH "the wanderer" pumps :: L$10 @ Cart Sale


Location: New York City

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much for using my skin in such a fantastic photo. I love the outfit! I need to run out and grab it. Great work! Thanks again <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Kira! Thanks for making awesome skins!!! <3

    ReplyDelete