Monday, August 6, 2012

Photobomb? Photo explosion!

I was exploring the grid as I tend to do last night, and I stumbled across a fun location on Cyril Plage. Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE to take pictures and sometimes if a particular location strikes me, I'm pretty snap happy.



Last night, I was snap euphoric. This photo skybox is open to the public and has 3 floors filled with photo balls, prop locations and backgrounds for men, women, couples and groups!


There are loads of cute, silly, fantasy and professional photo spots here so be sure to take a peek - if it looks like a box or something insignificant - sit on it - its very likely a prop filled with awesome poses.


There are lots more photos in my Flickr Photostream and lots of poses I didn't get to snap (I didn't even get up on the third floor, so be sure to take a peek at everything!). Happy Snapping!

Please note: Most photos were minimally edited in "Photoscape" editing program, but some were not touched at all aside from environment settings in SL - play around with them and see what looks cool for you!
In other news - what I'm wearing:
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Baba2 ] - [ - natural reddish  ] (Old Group Gift)
Shoes: AKEYO_AKIDAZ_III - L$600
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift 2 - August 2012
Outfit: :.Envious.: Heat Wave -L$189
Hair: Magika [01] Draw - L$250

No comments:

Post a Comment