Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Look of the day - Sexy Snobs


Ask me about my attention deficit disorder or pie or my cat, a dog, 
I have a bike, do you like tv? I saw a rock. Hi. 



You ever feel ADD when it comes to your inventory?! I do, so much so that I've been meaning to do this post for a while and kept getting waylaid! Two shops that earn a coveted group slot for me are ::Pixel Snobs:: and ~Pepper~ and it was hard to decide what to show! Definitely a favorite in the Audra inventory. (And they're both AWESOME at giving gifts!!)



I woke up this morning to the great news that Pixel Snobs has a new hunt item out AND it's a pre-release design of their upcoming skirt collection! You know I jetted on down there to find it, and it's so pretty AND fits my curvy avatar on their medium size *squee!*



Hope you enjoy my peppery snobishness! :D

Look Lowdown: 
On the porch: 
Outfit: ::Pixel Snobs:: :PS: Naughty School Girl (SBH hunt gift)

Pose 1: LOVEmeBRUTAL ~ Rock Out (Marketplace dollarbie!)

Pose 2: D.Luxx Poses - To The Wall - (Wall 5)

Location: InVerse BabyMalibu House 
On the beach:
Skirt: ::Pixel Snobs:: Maxi Skirt Stripes (New Gift for the “Walk to Remember Hunt” starting today!)

Belt: ~Pepper~  Yolo Belt - Previous hunt gift

Tank: jane.intrinsic.tank.blue marine (In store gift)

Pose: :::primavera::: relax pose01 Freebie on the marketplace!

Location: Itress Linden Land
In both images:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Dragon Mesh Hair - Dark flame
Makeup: :::Sn@tch 50s  Makeup (Red Lips & Cateye Liner) (Vintage Fair Swag Bag)
Boots: ~Pepper~ Vintage Mesh Boots - black
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Baba2 ] - [ - natural reddish  ] group gift - previous group gift
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Cassette Necklace - instore freebie!
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (ML)

No comments:

Post a Comment