Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Look of the day: Secret Citron

September appears to be the time for some great hunts!! Starting September 1st is the Top Shelf Style Hunt presented by one of my favorite shops - PixelSnobs!  I was priviledged enough to be invited as a preview blogger and I'm psyched to show you some awesome gifts that will be available!! In fact, the hunt is so filled with amazingness, that I'm not going to be able to pack it in one post, so expect a little sharing of this hunt here and there.

Top Shelf Style Hunt Prize

The first batch I wanted to show is a dress from a sample box (more than one awesome outfit!!) from [dirty.little.secret]. This mesh citron blouson dress comes with matching shoes and looks absolutely gorgeous on. The blogger pack I received also has 3 other outfits in it!! As always,  [dirty.little.secret] is an amazingly generous as well as talented designer!

Top Shelf Style Hunt Prize

The necklace is a unisex gift from NUTS Inc, and the picture doesn't do it justice, its gorgeous. It features a cross, wings, male and female symbol and beading. Its really amazingly detailed.

Top Shelf Style Hunt Prize

The house I'm in for these photos is my new favorite house from In-Verse. It is a new release and right now you can get it on the marketplace for 99L$ - but only for probably about another 12 hours, so HURRY UP! It fits a 1024 parcel and is just tooooooooo gawjus to pass up!



No comments:

Post a Comment